"Keeping the community tied to the food, traditions and culture of their Celtic heritage."
The Celtic Knot continues the McAndrew family tradition of bringing you the finest authentic dishes, meats, baked goods and imported groceries of Scotland, Ireland and England. All of our recipes have been used by the McAndrew family and have been enjoyed by the Celtic community of New Jersey and the surrounding tri-state area for over 30 years.
It's with that same pride, quality and dedication to presenting and preserving our Celtic heritage that the McAndrew family invites you to experience our food. Because it's just that; an experience. At the end of the day we do more than just make fish and pasties, we make memories. Whether it's making new memories with new friends, or putting life to an old memory long forgotten our food is meant to invoke a meaningful connection to home.
284 Brick Boulevard
inside Cameron's Market
Brick, New Jersey 08723
Tues - Sat: 11Am–7pm
Rinn Duin Brewing Co. - Rinn Duin's 2017 Celtic Christmas Celebration
Details to come!
Manafirkin Brewing Co, - 2018 St. Patrick's Day Party
Details to come!
Mar. 17, 2018
Let us bring the taste of Britain's best to your next festival, fundraiser or community event!
What will it cost you?
We base our pricing on projected attendance provided by you; our valued customer. We realize; especially with events that gather their numbers through advanced ticket sales, that these numbers can sometimes be fluid. We pride ourselves in our customer service and being able to work one on one with you to agree on an attendance number that suits your needs, with the ability to add extra meals if need be.
What does that mean?
Your experience and satisfaction are important to us, and we will never try to upsell you on services if they don't fit your needs.
Parties of 25 - 50: $15 a plate Parties of 150 - 200: $13 a plate Parties of 300+: Call for Details
Parties of 50 - 100: $15 a plate Parties of 200-250: $12 a plate
Parties of 100 - 150: $14 a plate Parties of 250-300: $11 a plate
- Minimum of two hours of cook time (additional time is added for larger parties or can be added at additional cost)
- Disposable plates, flatware and napkins
- Individually portioned Cole Slaw and Tartar Sauce (Also available: a more casual self service option)
- All the necessary condiments such as :Salt, Malt Vinegar, Ketchup (HP Sauce can be provided at an additional cost)
- The piece of mind that comes with hosting an event and hiring a professional, clean and courteous family business.
- A non-refundable $200 deposit will be necessary to reserve our services and is due upon contract signing.
- 50% of the remaining balance will be due two weeks prior to your event date.
- The remaining balance will be due in full on the day of your event, unless otherwise agreed upon in your contract.
*Substitutions, Take-Out Dinners and special orders are NOT included in standard pricing but can be added at the time of booking. Additional cook time not covered in the contract will be billed at a rate of $20/Hour plus the cost of additional meals*